Saturday, August 05, 2006

I have converted to the dark side!!!

I have got a replacement for the hunk-o-junk that was the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1667G Athlon 4000+ Mobile laptop.

What's more is that the shop (Micro Anvika) gave me the full amount of what I originally paid for the laptop, even though it was purple (yes I spray painted it), broken and memory-less (they couldn't trade in the unbranded 2GBytes of memory I bought for the laptop)! I think they deserve a Gold Star Award! for this! A Gold Star Award! is a highly sought after award which I have just made up now and will keep track of all the people/companies/pizzas I award it to.

It is a brand new Apple MacBook Pro 2GHz!!! It comes in a really nice case too! Better than the massov case that FSC and every other PC manufacturer supply. So overall it cost an extra £600 when the £999 for the old laptop was taken off the list price. Yes it's VERY expensive but then you're paying for quality.



I am actually quite nervous about the whole business. Edd is telling me "I told you so" meaning that everyone who wants to use their computer will eventually get an Apple Mac.

Time will tell whether I miss using M$ Windows.